Some question for Audit Information
(Bahan kuliah Audit Informasi dari bapak Fuad Gani, MA)
What information do staff acquire? Where from? At what cost? How is it used?
* What information do staff create? What happens to it? Where does it go?
* What information is stored and why? What purpose will it serve?
* What information is passed on or delivered? To whom? For what purpose? In what form?
* Is there a gap, or a match, between that which is available and that which is needed?
* What are the skills and responsibilities of the people who carry out these tasks?
* What equipment and tools do they have available (hardware, software, filing cabinets, modems etc)?
What equipment and tools do they have available (hardware, software, filing cabinets, modems etc)?
What budget is available? How was the budget figure reached? How adequate is it? Who controls it? What control measures exist for it?
Is anyone else aware of your needs, or are they a secret?
* Do you review your information sources?
* Do you make do with what you have already?
* Do you add value to the information you process?
* Do you have a say in the hardware or software you use?
* Do you file most of the information you receive? For immediate / eventual re-use?
* When you send information on, do you know what will happen to it?
* Do you get information in the right form for your use?
* Is it reliable and accurate?
* Is it worth keeping for future use?
* Is it worth passing to someone else?
* Could you get hold of it again easily if the need arises?
* Would you know where to go for it?
* If it hadn't arrived, would you (or should you) have gone looking for Looking for
In the context of general equities, this describing a buy interest in which a dealer is asked to offer stock, often involving a capital commitment. Antithesis of in touch with. it?